- Thickness: 4/3mm
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Low Pile: An Xcel exclusive and is the warmesty wetsuit lining available from Xcel
- X2 Entry system: Front entry with chest zip
- Cross Over Neck: Overlapping front and back inner panels with a step-in-through neck
- Quick Dry Lining: Lightweight inner lining with quick dry qualities so you can get more sessinos in a day
- Neoprene: Ultra stretch neoprene which is comfortabloe and lightweight
- Textured Skin: Texture embossed rubber that provides wind resistance
- Fusion Seam Technology: Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- Seams: Glued and blind stitched seams which offers maximum stretch with a seam construction that keeps water out.
The infiniti sits below the top end wetsuits and offers all the essential features you need for a combination of flexibility and warmth without some of the more expensive extras.
Inside the chest and back panels you'll find the latest TDC lining from Xcel, it's a fluffy polypro style lining with some extra ingredients which help reflect more heat back to your body, there's also standard polypro lining from the waist to the knees.
The Infiniti has really stretchy neoprene throughout the whole wetsuit, there are large slick-skin style panels on the chest and back which help water run off quickly and prevent wind chill.